Download BlueStacks for PC Windows | Mac
August 1, 2021 PC Apps 0 Comments
These days most of the companies are going with the mobile-first approach. So using apps on mobiles is an easy and straight forward one. One should visit the respective official app stores like Google’s PlayStore, Apples AppStore, etc, install the app and start using it. It’s been that simple. But Laptop’s big screen is delightful and quenching. You can make use of this by Downloading your favorite app on the laptop with the below-mentioned ways.
Enjoying the Android app is forthright, But there are different ways to make it. One such prominent way is to use BlueStacks. We will walk you through the Bluestacks installation on both Windows and Mac.
Install Bluestacks on Windows 8 | 10:
- Step 1: Visit www.bluestacks.com on your favorite web browser as shown in the below image.
- Step 2: Click on green backgrounded “Download BlueStacks“(highlighted in the above image)
- Step 3: Click on Bluestacks.exe from the Browser’s Downloads bar or Downloads folder on disk. Then you will be prompted the window as below. Click on the “Run” button.
- Step 4: You will be prompted window with “Install now” option, click on “Install now” button.
- Step 5: Sit back and relax, it takes a few minutes for BlueStacks installer to check the system requirements, download the files and install them. Once it is installed, it will ask you for sign-in as shown in the below image. Sign in as you do to google mail account normally or you can opt to do it later. But you must sign in before installing any app.
- Step 6: We can discover the apps using the search bar(highlighted in the below image).
- Step 7: Once you click on the search icon. You will be redirected to the Bluestacks app store interface or google’s mobile play store interface. In both the interfaces you will be presented collection of apps related to your query.
App store Results Image:
Playstore Results Image:
- Step 8: You click on the particular app icon that you queried for on the interface that got prompted to you and you can install the app the same way you do any other app on your mobile. Once you install the app you can find your app in the installed apps section as in the below image.