Looking for a step-by-step guide to Download and Install I Saw It for PC? You’re in the right place. One of the popular Board apps, I Saw It PC version is now available for Windows and macOS laptops.
I Saw It app is developed by AME Mobile Inc. and it is available to download on your smartphone for free. But can you play I Saw It on PC? Well, the answer is YES. You can play not only I Saw It app but also any android app on Windows or Mac PC using Emulators.
Android emulator is a software to use android apps like I Saw It on a laptop. These emulators create the virtual android environment on a laptop and allow you to run I Saw It on PC. Bluestacks, MemuPlay, LDPlayer are a few popular Android emulators you can use for this. We are going to use these emulators to play I Saw It PC version on your laptop.
I Saw It on PC – Technical Specifications
||I Saw It on PC
|Req Android version
||Android 5.0 and up
||AME Mobile Inc.
I Saw It is the most popular app with 20+ app installations and 4.3-star average rating on the Google playstore. The latest version of the app, 1.0, is updated on July 14, 2018. This app is developed by AME Mobile Inc. and they are constantly improving the app features and UI. It is currently not available on playstore for some unknown reasons.
Haven’t downloaded this app on the android smartphone, then download I Saw It now from the third party APK sites to enjoy the best features of it.
Download I Saw It on PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac:
With the mobile-first strategy, most of the app and game developers are focusing on the mobile platform app. Popular games like Temple Run, Subway surfers, NFS, PUBG, I Saw It, etc are exclusively developed for mobile platforms. But can we run these mobile-exclusive apps like I Saw It on PC? With the help of Android emulators, we can run any android apps for PC.
- I Saw It on PC using Bluestacks
- I Saw It on PC using MemuPlay
Without much ado, let’s get started with the two simple and effective ways to download and install I Saw It for PC.
1. Download I Saw It on PC – Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is one of the popular and the first android emulator with millions of active users. It is 6X times faster than the smartphone and you can play high-end games like PUBG, NFS, etc without any lags. It’s the most preferred method to download I Saw It for Windows or Mac laptop.
- Download Bluestacks app player software from the official website or this direct download link – Bluestacks download.
- Once it is downloaded, double click on the downloaded .exe or .dmg file to start with the installation. The installation procedure is simple and straightforward.
- Open Bluestacks after the installation. Download the I Saw It APK file from the third party sites. Find the correct app, developed by AME Mobile Inc..
- Once downloaded, right click on the file and choose open with Bluestacks option.
- Now your favorite I Saw It app PC version installed to Bluestacks.
Bluestacks also has its own app store. You can directly search for the apps from the Bluestacks search bar. If you wanted to use the older versions of the I Saw It app, you can download it from external sources and install it on Bluestacks.
2. Download I Saw It on PC – MemuPlay:
MemuPlay is yet another good player in the emulator space. It has developed exclusively for gaming purposes and I Saw It would run perfectly on PC with this one. So here are the steps to download I Saw It on your laptop with MemuPlay.
- Install the MemuPlay to your laptop. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay. The installation process is the same as any other windows or mac applications.
- Once installed, simply open the application and find Playstore on the initial screen of MemuPlay.
- Now search for “I Saw It” on playstore and tap on the Install button.
- Voila! I Saw It PC version is now installed on your laptop with MemuPlay. Double-tap on the I Saw It app icon to start using it.
Both Blustacks and MemuPlay are completely free. You can download them from the official websites and start using them right away. MemuPlay also gives you an option to install I Saw It app via an APK Import.
I Saw It on PC – Conclusion:
One of the coolest apps in Board category with more than 20+ app downloads is I Saw It. The age rating for this app is tagged as Everyone. The latest version of the app, I Saw It is loaded with a lot of interesting features. Why do we then limit it to mobile screens? With I Saw It PC version, you can download and use it on your laptop screen.
Both the methods we have mentioned in this article to Download I Saw It for PC are simple and commonly used ways. Android emulators may take up some system resources but it’s completely worth it. You can use any android games or apps with these.
[Note: Some of the functionalities like Bluetooth may not work well with the Android emulators. If you are facing any issues while using I Saw It on PC, do let us know through the comments. We will try to help with the solution.]