Looking for a step-by-step guide to Download and Install Plurall for PC? You’re in the right place. One of the popular Education apps, Plurall PC version is now available for Windows and macOS laptops.
Plurall app is developed by EDUMOBI and it is available on the Google playstore to download on your smartphone. But can you play Plurall on PC? Well, the answer is YES. You can play not only Plurall app but also any android app on Windows or Mac PC using Emulators.
Android emulator is a software to use android apps like Plurall on a laptop. These emulators create the virtual android environment on a laptop and allow you to run Plurall on PC. Bluestacks, MemuPlay, LDPlayer are a few popular Android emulators you can use for this. We are going to use these emulators to play Plurall PC version on your laptop.
Plurall on PC – Technical Specifications
||Plurall on PC
|Req Android version
||Android 5.0 and up
Plurall is the most popular app with 1,000,000+ app installations and 3.9-star average rating on the Google playstore. The latest version of the app, 3.2.1, is updated on February 24, 2021. This app is developed by EDUMOBI and they are constantly improving the app features and UI. It is currently in the Editor’s Choice section for Education category on the playstore.
Haven’t downloaded this app on the android smartphone, then here is the playstore link for you –
Download Plurall on PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac:
With the mobile-first strategy, most of the app and game developers are focusing on the mobile platform app. Popular games like Temple Run, Subway surfers, NFS, PUBG, Plurall, etc are exclusively developed for mobile platforms. But can we run these mobile-exclusive apps like Plurall on PC? With the help of Android emulators, we can run any android apps for PC.
- Plurall on PC using Bluestacks
- Plurall on PC using MemuPlay
Without much ado, let’s get started with the two simple and effective ways to download and install Plurall for PC.
1. Download Plurall on PC – Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is one of the popular and the first android emulator with millions of active users. It is 6X times faster than the smartphone and you can play high-end games like PUBG, NFS, etc without any lags. It’s the most preferred method to download Plurall for Windows or Mac laptop.
- Download Bluestacks app player software from the official website or this direct download link – Bluestacks download.
- Once it is downloaded, double click on the downloaded .exe or .dmg file to start with the installation. The installation procedure is simple and straightforward.
- Open Bluestacks after the installation. Find Google playstore app pre-installed on the home screen and click on it.
- Now search for the Plurall app on the playstore. Find the correct app, developed by EDUMOBI, and click on the Install button.
- Now your favorite Plurall app PC version installed to Bluestacks.
Bluestacks also has its own app store. You can directly search for the apps from the Bluestacks search bar. If you wanted to use the older versions of the Plurall app, you can download it from external sources and install it on Bluestacks.
2. Download Plurall on PC – MemuPlay:
MemuPlay is yet another good player in the emulator space. It has developed exclusively for gaming purposes and Plurall would run perfectly on PC with this one. So here are the steps to download Plurall on your laptop with MemuPlay.
- Install the MemuPlay to your laptop. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay. The installation process is the same as any other windows or mac applications.
- Once installed, simply open the application and find Playstore on the initial screen of MemuPlay.
- Now search for “Plurall” on playstore and tap on the Install button.
- Voila! Plurall PC version is now installed on your laptop with MemuPlay. Double-tap on the Plurall app icon to start using it.
Both Blustacks and MemuPlay are completely free. You can download them from the official websites and start using them right away. MemuPlay also gives you an option to install Plurall app via an APK Import.
Plurall on PC – Conclusion:
One of the coolest apps in Education category with more than 1,000,000+ app downloads is Plurall. The age rating for this app is tagged as Everyone. The latest version of the app, Plurall is loaded with a lot of interesting features. Why do we then limit it to mobile screens? With Plurall PC version, you can download and use it on your laptop screen.
Both the methods we have mentioned in this article to Download Plurall for PC are simple and commonly used ways. Android emulators may take up some system resources but it’s completely worth it. You can use any android games or apps with these.
[Note: Some of the functionalities like Bluetooth may not work well with the Android emulators. If you are facing any issues while using Plurall on PC, do let us know through the comments. We will try to help with the solution.]