Looking for a step-by-step guide to Download and Install QCPR Classroom for PC? You’re in the right place. One of the popular Education apps, QCPR Classroom PC version is now available for Windows and macOS laptops.
QCPR Classroom app is developed by Laerdal Medical and it is available on the Google playstore to download on your smartphone. But can you play QCPR Classroom on PC? Well, the answer is YES. You can play not only QCPR Classroom app but also any android app on Windows or Mac PC using Emulators.
Android emulator is a software to use android apps like QCPR Classroom on a laptop. These emulators create the virtual android environment on a laptop and allow you to run QCPR Classroom on PC. Bluestacks, MemuPlay, LDPlayer are a few popular Android emulators you can use for this. We are going to use these emulators to play QCPR Classroom PC version on your laptop.
QCPR Classroom on PC – Technical Specifications
||QCPR Classroom on PC
|Req Android version
||Android 7.0 and up
QCPR Classroom is the most popular app with 5,000+ app installations and 3.7-star average rating on the Google playstore. The latest version of the app, 7.10.1, is updated on December 2, 2020. This app is developed by Laerdal Medical and they are constantly improving the app features and UI. It is currently in the Editor’s Choice section for Education category on the playstore.
Haven’t downloaded this app on the android smartphone, then here is the playstore link for you –
Download QCPR Classroom on PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac:
With the mobile-first strategy, most of the app and game developers are focusing on the mobile platform app. Popular games like Temple Run, Subway surfers, NFS, PUBG, QCPR Classroom, etc are exclusively developed for mobile platforms. But can we run these mobile-exclusive apps like QCPR Classroom on PC? With the help of Android emulators, we can run any android apps for PC.
- QCPR Classroom on PC using Bluestacks
- QCPR Classroom on PC using MemuPlay
Without much ado, let’s get started with the two simple and effective ways to download and install QCPR Classroom for PC.
1. Download QCPR Classroom on PC – Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is one of the popular and the first android emulator with millions of active users. It is 6X times faster than the smartphone and you can play high-end games like PUBG, NFS, etc without any lags. It’s the most preferred method to download QCPR Classroom for Windows or Mac laptop.
- Download Bluestacks app player software from the official website or this direct download link – Bluestacks download.
- Once it is downloaded, double click on the downloaded .exe or .dmg file to start with the installation. The installation procedure is simple and straightforward.
- Open Bluestacks after the installation. Find Google playstore app pre-installed on the home screen and click on it.
- Now search for the QCPR Classroom app on the playstore. Find the correct app, developed by Laerdal Medical, and click on the Install button.
- Now your favorite QCPR Classroom app PC version installed to Bluestacks.
Bluestacks also has its own app store. You can directly search for the apps from the Bluestacks search bar. If you wanted to use the older versions of the QCPR Classroom app, you can download it from external sources and install it on Bluestacks.
2. Download QCPR Classroom on PC – MemuPlay:
MemuPlay is yet another good player in the emulator space. It has developed exclusively for gaming purposes and QCPR Classroom would run perfectly on PC with this one. So here are the steps to download QCPR Classroom on your laptop with MemuPlay.
- Install the MemuPlay to your laptop. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay. The installation process is the same as any other windows or mac applications.
- Once installed, simply open the application and find Playstore on the initial screen of MemuPlay.
- Now search for “QCPR Classroom” on playstore and tap on the Install button.
- Voila! QCPR Classroom PC version is now installed on your laptop with MemuPlay. Double-tap on the QCPR Classroom app icon to start using it.
Both Blustacks and MemuPlay are completely free. You can download them from the official websites and start using them right away. MemuPlay also gives you an option to install QCPR Classroom app via an APK Import.
QCPR Classroom on PC – Conclusion:
One of the coolest apps in Education category with more than 5,000+ app downloads is QCPR Classroom. The age rating for this app is tagged as Everyone. The latest version of the app, QCPR Classroom is loaded with a lot of interesting features. Why do we then limit it to mobile screens? With QCPR Classroom PC version, you can download and use it on your laptop screen.
Both the methods we have mentioned in this article to Download QCPR Classroom for PC are simple and commonly used ways. Android emulators may take up some system resources but it’s completely worth it. You can use any android games or apps with these.
[Note: Some of the functionalities like Bluetooth may not work well with the Android emulators. If you are facing any issues while using QCPR Classroom on PC, do let us know through the comments. We will try to help with the solution.]