Looking for a step-by-step guide to Download and Install Video Player for PC? You’re in the right place. One of the popular Video Players & Editors apps, Video Player PC version is now available for Windows and macOS laptops.
Video Player app is developed by music player – video player and it is available to download on your smartphone for free. But can you play Video Player on PC? Well, the answer is YES. You can play not only Video Player app but also any android app on Windows or Mac PC using Emulators.
Android emulator is a software to use android apps like Video Player on a laptop. These emulators create the virtual android environment on a laptop and allow you to run Video Player on PC. Bluestacks, MemuPlay, LDPlayer are a few popular Android emulators you can use for this. We are going to use these emulators to play Video Player PC version on your laptop.
Video Player on PC – Technical Specifications
||Video Player on PC
||Video Players & Editors
|Req Android version
||Android 5.0 and up
||music player – video player
Video Player is the most popular app with 100+ app installations and 4.47-star average rating on the Google playstore. The latest version of the app, 1.5, is updated on July 25, 2020. This app is developed by music player – video player and they are constantly improving the app features and UI. It is currently not available on playstore for some unknown reasons.
Haven’t downloaded this app on the android smartphone, then download Video Player now from the third party APK sites to enjoy the best features of it.
Download Video Player on PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac:
With the mobile-first strategy, most of the app and game developers are focusing on the mobile platform app. Popular games like Temple Run, Subway surfers, NFS, PUBG, Video Player, etc are exclusively developed for mobile platforms. But can we run these mobile-exclusive apps like Video Player on PC? With the help of Android emulators, we can run any android apps for PC.
- Video Player on PC using Bluestacks
- Video Player on PC using MemuPlay
Without much ado, let’s get started with the two simple and effective ways to download and install Video Player for PC.
1. Download Video Player on PC – Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is one of the popular and the first android emulator with millions of active users. It is 6X times faster than the smartphone and you can play high-end games like PUBG, NFS, etc without any lags. It’s the most preferred method to download Video Player for Windows or Mac laptop.
- Download Bluestacks app player software from the official website or this direct download link – Bluestacks download.
- Once it is downloaded, double click on the downloaded .exe or .dmg file to start with the installation. The installation procedure is simple and straightforward.
- Open Bluestacks after the installation. Download the Video Player APK file from the third party sites. Find the correct app, developed by music player – video player.
- Once downloaded, right click on the file and choose open with Bluestacks option.
- Now your favorite Video Player app PC version installed to Bluestacks.
Bluestacks also has its own app store. You can directly search for the apps from the Bluestacks search bar. If you wanted to use the older versions of the Video Player app, you can download it from external sources and install it on Bluestacks.
2. Download Video Player on PC – MemuPlay:
MemuPlay is yet another good player in the emulator space. It has developed exclusively for gaming purposes and Video Player would run perfectly on PC with this one. So here are the steps to download Video Player on your laptop with MemuPlay.
- Install the MemuPlay to your laptop. Here is the download link – Download MemuPlay. The installation process is the same as any other windows or mac applications.
- Once installed, simply open the application and find Playstore on the initial screen of MemuPlay.
- Now search for “Video Player” on playstore and tap on the Install button.
- Voila! Video Player PC version is now installed on your laptop with MemuPlay. Double-tap on the Video Player app icon to start using it.
Both Blustacks and MemuPlay are completely free. You can download them from the official websites and start using them right away. MemuPlay also gives you an option to install Video Player app via an APK Import.
Video Player on PC – Conclusion:
One of the coolest apps in Video Players & Editors category with more than 100+ app downloads is Video Player. The age rating for this app is tagged as Everyone. The latest version of the app, Video Player is loaded with a lot of interesting features. Why do we then limit it to mobile screens? With Video Player PC version, you can download and use it on your laptop screen.
Both the methods we have mentioned in this article to Download Video Player for PC are simple and commonly used ways. Android emulators may take up some system resources but it’s completely worth it. You can use any android games or apps with these.
[Note: Some of the functionalities like Bluetooth may not work well with the Android emulators. If you are facing any issues while using Video Player on PC, do let us know through the comments. We will try to help with the solution.]